Behavior, Attention, or Learning Disorders an Issue?
Clinical Herbalist Reviewed on June 19, 2011 by Paulina Nelega, RH
Do you or your child have difficulty staying focused? Is he, or she, easily distracted and restless, or find it challenging to concentrate upon work, including schoolwork?
Concentration Essentials™ can help. Its unique blend of 9 special herbs work together to strengthen and support the nervous system and promote a calmer state of mind. Premier among the herbs in Concentration Essentials™ is Ginkgo, one of the oldest living species of trees on the planet (~300 million years).
Ginkgo leaf has been shown to improve circulation to the brain which, in turn, elevates oxygen levels in the brain. This boosts the brain’s ability to utilize glucose, its primary source of fuel, and enhances mental acuity (sharpness) and the ability to focus and concentrate. By feeding the brain with its nutritive flavonoid compounds, Ginkgo also helps to strengthen the transmissions between neurons so that they communicate better with one another.
Along with Ginkgo, Concentration Essentials™ contains a synergistic blend of several other herbs including Gotu Kola, Skullcap, and Chamomile. Together, they promote a more relaxed mental state which naturally enhances concentration and the ability to focus and pay attention. A strong, balanced nervous system also helps to decrease agitation and restlessness.
If the symptoms below, or a combination of them, sound familiar, consider Concentration Essentials™ for natural attention and focus support.
• Trouble performing tasks that require concentration
• Inability maintaining attention upon activities or tasks
• Constantly going from one uncompleted task to another
• Difficulty completing paperwork or schoolwork
• Creating messy and careless work
• Procrastinating more than the average person
• Difficulty listening in a conversation
• Easily distracted by unimportant things
• Squirming around and fidgeting while seated
• Constantly getting up to run or walk around
• Excessive running around or climbing when inappropriate (children)
• Trouble playing quietly (children)
• High level of restlessness (teens and older)
• Frequently on the go
• Regularly talking too much
• Unable to engage in quiet activities
• High level of impatience
• Difficulty waiting to respond
• Blurting out an answer before question is completed
• Trouble waiting for one’s turn
• Constantly interrupting others
• Starting conversations at inappropriate times
Concentration Essentials™ contains no chemicals, stimulants, artificial dyes or sodium benzoate (preservative).
Sign up for our newsletter and receive more articles and the latest health updates and special offers.
Paulina Nelega, RH, has been in private practice as a Clinical Herbalist for over 15 years. She has developed and taught courses in herbal medicine, and her articles on health have appeared in numerous publications. She is very passionate about the healing power of nature. Ask Dr. Jan