Chapped lips can be annoying and even painful depending on the severity. The symptoms of your dry lips can be caused from anything such as: exposure to extreme heat, cold air, licking your lips too much, and dehydration.
Sometimes regular ol’ Chapstick seems to do nothing to help the problem, and can sometimes even seem as if it’s getting even worse, or prolonging the problem.
Try this natural home remedy for your dry chapped lips.
1. Warm up some honey (warm not hot to the touch)
2. Apply a thin-to-medium layer of warm honey to lips with a cotton swab
3. Let the honey dry without moving your mouth around too much
4. Once honey is dry, apply a layer of Vaseline over it, and leave for 10-15 minutes
5. Wipe all layers away in one clean swoop on both top and bottom lips
Try using this remedy for 5-7 days and see if it helps your dry chapped lips.