Natural Teeth Whitener.
We have probably all heard baking soda helps whiten teeth, but is it true? Yes baking soda can actually help lighten your teeth by removing stains and unwanted plaque. It does so by breaking down carbon double bonds, and penetrates the tooth’s surface changing the dark stains to a more clear/translucent color.
Here’s an easy recipe to help lighten your teeth.
1. Brush your teeth with regular toothpaste
2. Add a about a quarter of an once of water to a cup
3. Mix in baking soda to form a paste similar to the consistency of your toothpaste
4. Add a drop of toothpaste for taste if you like
5. Brush as per normal and rinse well
We recommend you check with your dentist to make sure this is suitable for you.