Swimming At Public Pools Left You With Warts? Chemical Free Wart Removal…
Clinical Herbalist Reviewed on January 6, 2011 by Paulina Nelega, RH
Have you or your children been swimming at public pools this summer? You may have already, or will soon possibly notice the appearance of the wart virus. Warts also known as the HPV or the Human Papilloma are highly contagious and spread rapidly at public places. Of course public pools are a fantastic breeding ground for this virus as we are walking around bare foot!
Not too worry we have a chemical free solution that this safer and cheaper than that over the counter stuff you purchase from the drug store.
1. Clean the affected area with soap and water
2. Dry area completely – make sure that towel gets disposed of properly!
3. Take a cotton ball and dose it in Apple Cider Vinegar
4. Apply to the affected area and cover completely with a band-aid
5. Leave the band-aid in place for at least 6-8 hours without added moisture
6. Remove band-aid – make sure you dispose of it properly
7. Repeat steps 1-6 as needed.
It should take about 3 weeks for the wart to start to remove itself from your skins surface. Be cautious as your doing the process it could happen sooner, or take a little longer. Be sure to check with a doctor if you’re wart is being stubborn as you don’t want it to continue to spread elsewhere.
To Happy Feet! Share this with your friends to help them get rid of embarrassment in private.
If you have any tips or solutions you would like to provide let us know in the comments!
Paulina Nelega, RH, has been in private practice as a Clinical Herbalist for over 15 years. She has developed and taught courses in herbal medicine, and her articles on health have appeared in numerous publications. She is very passionate about the healing power of nature. Ask Dr. Jan