Natural Herbal Antiseptics
From Natural WellBeing
Natural Herbal Antiseptics
Are you someone who has more trusts in natural herbal medicine than commercial or traditional medicine? Most of us think that traditional medicines are more reliable than natural herbs, but you have to know that curing yourself with natural resources do not have side effects unlike traditional medicine that you can buy over the counter. Traditional medicine has side effects when over dosed because of the different chemicals used to process it. If you are looking for antiseptic medicines, it’s better to look for some natural herbal antiseptics first before going to drug stores to buy traditional antiseptic medicines.
Let us now list some natural herbal antiseptics that you could use.
- Carrots – This vegetable has a strong amount of antiseptic property. All you have to do is boil it but not over cooked it. Next, you have to mash it and apply the mashed carrot to your wounds. The antiseptic that it contains has an immediate healing effect so better use carrot than any other traditional ointment.
- Ginger – It is a good source of antibiotics. If you have colds, you can simmer a small amount of ginger root or ginger powder and drink it while it’s hot. You can feel the good effect immediately by an immediate perspiration and you’ll find out that your breathing is getting better again.
- Horseradish – Horseradish also has active antibiotics that are best cure for sinusitis. So if you have a heavy cold then boil some horseradish roots and drink it.
- Clover – This weed contains nordihydroguaiaretic acid that kills bacteria that causes some irritation in your skin. The antiseptic or antibiotic present in its leaves are very strong and very effective.
- Cinnamon Barks – It has antigermicidal oil that can be use as mouthwash. As we all know, cinnamon barks has a strong fragrance that can also kill mouth bacteria. All you have to do is boil it in water, wait until it becomes cold and try to gargle it. After a few gargle your breath will become as fresh as what commercial mouthwash can do for you.
- Cabbage Leaves – This vegetable has a rapine that possesses a strong antibiotic that fights strong fungi that might live in your wound. All you have to do is warm its leaves and then put it in infected area.
As you can see, there are lots of possible natural herbal antiseptics that you can find in your kitchen. All you have to do is search over the internet and find some natural remedies that you might use to cure your wounds or some simple diseases that you might encounter every day. Do not limit yourself with commercial medicine that you always buy in drug stores. Sometimes they have unfavorable side effects, while natural herbs don’t. Try to be cautious with your hygiene, that’s the first thing that you’re concerned of. This will also prevent you from acquiring some skin diseases. Wounds attract bacteria easily, so always make sure that it is clean all the time. And of course, choose natural herbs as much as possible.