Natural Herbal Inflammatory
From Natural WellBeing
Natural Herbal Inflammatory
What is inflammation? Inflammation is the reaction of our body whenever we experience some injuries. Like, when something heavy drops in our feet, our body will get an inflammatory reaction by the redness and swelling that we might see in the area injured. With this we will need a medicine that could cure that injury. It is important that we also have knowledge in natural herbal medicine. This is because natural herbal inflammatory medicines are much better and practical than those expensive commercial medicines that we buy over the counter.
We do not have medicine in our first aid kit all the time, but we have some herbs in our kitchen that we use every day that might help us to cure some minor injuries and diseases. That’s why you need to be knowledgeable enough on what your simple fruits and vegetables that you always stock in your refrigerator can do.
Let’s take a look on some natural herbs that you can use when injuries and diseases occur.
- Ginger – This small spice has a gingerol compound that reduces the pain on affected area. It fights the cytokines and chemokines, they add more pain on wounded area. If you are someone who loves ginger, especially drinking it like tea, you tend to become more reluctant to pain.
- Celery Seed – One of the main functions of celery seed is to help our kidney to eliminate waste products. Some medical practitioners recommend celery seed to people who suffer from rheumatism and arthritis.
- Green Tea – Green tea has a polyphenol property, which is an anti-inflammatory substance. It helps the body to reduce the possibility of having an ulcer. And it also kills cancerous cells that might build into tumor if not cured immediately.
- Aloe Vera Gel – As we all know aloe vera has a property that keeps our skin smooth and soft. And in terms of reducing redness and swelling in our skin, aloe vera is one of the best to choose from.
- Strawberry – Eating fresh strawberries every day or at least few times a week will actually reduce the possible growth of acne. And if you already have acne it will cure immediately because it has an antioxidant property that cleanses our blood from having skin diseases.
- Sea Buckthorn Oil – This is use to heal different type of burns, eczema, and other skin injuries.
- Papaya – It is a good source of antioxidant that helps fight aging. You can also use its leaves as a dewormer.
Natural herbal inflammatory medicine has a long list and all of them have their own function. What makes them very convenient to use is you can find them in your kitchen any time of the day, unlike those commercial medicine that you can only buy in drug stores, and sometimes they become out of stock in your medicine cabinet. Your only responsibility is to become aware and alert on what right herbs to use in a certain situation. Use natural treatment because it doesn’t have side effects that might harm the injury or disease that you are experiencing.