Health Benefits of Antioxidants
From Natural WellBeing
(→Health Benefits of Antioxidants)
m (Protected "Health Benefits of Antioxidants": Excessive vandalism ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)) [cascading])
Latest revision as of 01:08, 22 February 2012
Health Benefits of Antioxidants
Diseases are very much prevalent nowadays. This is due to the different foods that we eat every day. Foods that mostly cause diseases are those foods we eat in fast food chains, and in some street food stands. We all know that they are all delicious, but not all of us know the risk that it might give us once we eat too much food in those places. They can cause cancers, such as colon cancer, kidney malfunction, diabetes, and heart diseases. That is why we need to know the different foods that produce antioxidants, and we also need to know the health benefits of antioxidants for our body.
Antioxidants are mostly seen in fruits and vegetables. Strawberries, cranberries, blackberries and raspberries have strong antioxidant content. Oranges, apples, bananas and watermelons are also rich in antioxidants. In vegetable families, spinach, broccoli flowers, corn, and eggplant possess a huge amount of antioxidant. If you are someone who loves eating fruits and vegetables, your body might have enough antioxidants in your system.
What are the health benefits of antioxidants?
- One of the benefits that you can get from antioxidants is having a better immune system. We all know that as we age up our immune system becomes weaker and weaker, and one of the best ways to strengthen this is through eating fruits and vegetables with antioxidants.
- It is also good in reducing high blood pressure. High blood is caused by eating food with excessive fats. Examples are eating too much meat products, and poultry products. You can manage your blood pressure by eating fruits like grapes, oranges, and apples. You can also eat broccoli, and drink green tea to normalize the pressure in your blood.
- Antioxidants are also responsible in providing a younger looking skin. Our skin needs vitamin E, lycopene, and vitamin A to experience a softer skin. All these components can be found in foods rich in antioxidant like carrots, ripe bananas, and apples.
- Everyone is interested in engaging in weight loss program. You will achieve this if only you know that antioxidant is one of the best ways to achieve this goal. Fatty foods and foods that contain too much calories are the reasons why we gain weight so easily, so what you should do is minimize the intake of foods rich in this elements and increase your intake of foods rich in antioxidants.
- It also helps us to improve our digestion. Regular low bowel movement is due to not so good food intake, and antioxidants are the best remedy for this problem.
Eating is not only about feeling full, but it also means that you have to consider taking care of your health. Not all foods that we eat are nutritional and reliable. Some are just wastes or junks that create diseases and unfavorable health problems. The only remedy that will answer all these problems is eating the right food every meal. Fruits and vegetables are the best answer to clean our body. If you’ll soon master this fruits and vegetables diet, the next thing to consider is taking some exercise at least three times a week. And always remember the health benefits of antioxidants to fully motivate yourself in your day to day diet.
Product Suggestions (Green Tea Extract)