From Natural WellBeing
Rheumatic disease is a series of the conditions which affects the various parts of the body by producing inflammation. It includes the area around ligaments, tendons, muscles and joints. This one is also known as one of the forms of arthritis. The various conditions that are denoted under this illness are Rheumatoid arthritis, Gout, Anklosing spondylitis, Frozen shoulder, Neck pain, Rheumatic fever and Psoriatic arthritis. The most prominent form of this distress is Rheumatoid Arthritis. It arises when your immune system attacks the lining of the membrane which surrounds your joints. In its result, there occurs inflammation which thickens the joints that destroy the joint within the cartilage. In fact, the tendons and ligaments which hold the joints together become weak and often stretch out. After this, gradually the joints lose their shape and alignment.
Various rheumatic diseases have different causes. There are different kinds of factors that cause this type of health problems. Here is their description: - The presence of toxic products in the blood occurs due to the problems of improper metabolism, digestion and excretion. They give rise to the problem of rheumatic disorders and make the joints weak.
- Genetics or hereditary also play an important role here. If any of your family member is suffering from this illness then there are plenty of chances that even you may also get diseased with this illness.
- Certain infections also cause this joint illness. It includes infections of teeth, tonsils and gallbladder.
- At times, some hormonal imbalances also give rise to rheumatoid diseases. They can play negatively with the proper functioning of the body system that causes this ill joint condition.
- Certain environmental conditions also contribute to this illness. It includes an exposure to cold and damp atmosphere. These conditions make the joints stiff and cause the worry of this sort of inflammation distress.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
The signs and symptoms of rheumatic disorders vary from person to person and they occur in mild to severe forms. These signals are often vague and they develop very slowly. Here is the list of the main types of these signs:
1.Fatigue 2.General Stiffness - for more than half an hour, mainly in the morning. 3.Loss of appetite 4.muscle aches throughout the body. 5.Lots of weakness in your body 6.hands and feet deformities. 7.inflammation and warmth on the diseased parts 8.The destruction of the joints may develop within the two years of the attack of rheumatic diseases. 9.Lots of pain 10.stiffness and swelling 11.In some severe cases, there may arise the illnesses of eye disease and presence of nodules under the skin. 12.There may also arise the problems of pale skin, redness and inflammation of the skin and swollen glands.
There are some herbal remedies that control the problem of rheumatic arthritis. It includes the use of Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil’s Claw), Glucosamine sulphate and Boswellia serata. They decrease pain & inflammation and build & repair the connective tissues.
There are some fine lifestyle ways that help to control this joint illness. Here is their description: - Do a good amount of workout in order to stay fit and healthy. Go for walking, swimming, biking or any other sport that you like for about 30 minutes in a day.
- Take bath in the water, mixed with Epsom salt. It will help to reduce pain and stiffness of joints.
- Avoid taking too much stress and tension to prohibit the stroke of this joint problem.
- Consult a good medical expert if you are suffering from a severe form of rheumatic disorders.