Item # NV 236
Calcium-Magnesium with Zinc & Vitamin D
Helps build and maintain healthy bones
- Calcium is needed for strong, healthy bones and teeth
- Calcium supports healthy thyroid function
- Magnesium helps relieve and prevent muscle cramping
- Magnesium can improve sleep quality
Natural support for strong bones and restful sleep
- 90-day, money-back guarantee
- 1 Bottle = 180 tablets (3-months' supply)
What is Calcium-Magnesium with Zinc & Vitamin D?
Two of the most significant health problems associated with aging—osteoporosis and joint degeneration—may both be caused, in part, by a calcium and/or a magnesium deficiency. Osteoporosis affects almost 10 million Americans, with millions more suffering from low bone density. This increases the risk of development of osteoporosis as well as the risk of bone fractures.
Calcium is needed to develop strong, healthy bones and teeth, as well as for maintaining thyroid function, nerve transmission, and muscle contraction. Magnesium is required for proper absorption of calcium, and together, they are two of the most important minerals needed for our survival. In addition to their important roles in bone and muscle health, calcium and magnesium work together in many other processes in the body.
- Calcium: Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body and is important for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth and ensuring proper nerve transmission and muscle contraction. Calcium also combines with bile and fat in the intestine to form a beneficial cleansing agent that passes from the colon with the stool, helping to prevent and relieve constipation.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is responsible for hundreds of functions in the body. It helps the muscles to relax and reduces muscle cramping and spasms. Sleep quality is often improved with magnesium supplementation, and an imbalanced calcium-magnesium ratio is often present in individuals with thyroid disorders. The recommended ratio of calcium to magnesium is 2:1.
- Zinc: Also an important mineral for optimal health, zinc is an essential component of all body tissues, organs and body secretions. It is found in high concentrations in the retina, liver, kidneys, reproductive fluids, and the prostate gland in men. It plays a role in virtually all biochemical pathways and physiological processes, and is essential for the maintenance of optimal bone density. One of the first signs of zinc deficiency is a diminished sense of taste and smell.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps the body absorb calcium properly from the intestinal tract, which is crucial to bone mineralization and bone health. Without vitamin D, bones become thin, brittle, soft, or misshapen. It is also an important component in maintaining healthy immune system function.
- Betaine HCl and Glutamic Acid HCl: This formula additionally contains Betaine HCl and Glutamic Acid HCl, which maximize the digestion of calcium, magnesium, and zinc. This is especially important as stomach hydrochloric acid levels typically decline with age, making digestion, absorption, and assimilation of nutrients, more difficult.
Common symptoms of Calcium deficiency include:
- Leg and arm muscle spasms
- Back cramps
- Brittle bones
- Osteoporosis or low bone density
- Poor growth
- Softening of bones
- Tooth decay
Common symptoms of Magnesium deficiency include:
- Muscle spasms or twitching, muscle cramps
- Blood sugar imbalance
What is the recommended dosage?
Take 2 tablets daily with a meal.
Can I take Cal-Mag Zinc & Vitamin D with medications?
If you are taking any medications or antibiotics, consult your doctor before using. Zinc-containing supplements should be taken at least 2 hours before or after medications, including antibiotics.
Are there any side effects or precautions?
If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any health condition, consult your doctor before using.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! All of our products come with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose our Calcium-Magnesium with Zinc & Vitamin D?
- Premium Ingredients: Prepared using the highest quality nutrients in optimal proportions.
- Every Batch is Tested: Every batch is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch!
- NSF cGMP-Certified Manufacturing Facility: The NSF Certification Program protects consumers by ensuring that the highest standards of manufacturing have been strictly followed.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in USA.
Who makes Calcium-Magnesium with Zinc & Vitamin D?
This product is proudly made by Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc., founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the natural healing power of herbs to everyone.
To fulfill our vision, we search for and use only the purest, carefully sourced ingredients. We honor the time-proven, traditional usage of herbs for health and wellbeing, and also integrate the latest scientific research into our professionally developed herbal formulas. The result? The best natural, holistic supplements available. Our customers consistently tell us that our passion for natural remedies and the formulations we've developed have helped them immeasurably.
If you’d like to learn more about our company, our customer service representatives would be happy to talk with you. You can call (800)-536-9353 with any questions:
Monday through Friday: 8am to 6pm PST | 11am to 9pm EST
Saturday and Sunday: 8am to 5pm PST | 11am to 8pm EST
Please leave a message outside of business hours so we can return your call.
Take 2 tablets daily with a meal. Zinc-containing supplements should be taken at least 2 hours before or after medications, including antibiotics.
If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or are taking any medications (including antibiotics), consult your doctor before using.
If you have an adverse reaction after using this product, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.