Item # HT 2000
Hair Essentials™ + Fo-Ti Combo
The ULTIMATE Hair Growth Combo - Works FAST!
- Hair Essentials™ PLUS Fo-ti liquid extract (2 oz)
- Repairs damaged follicles
- Stimulates new hair growth
- Promotes thicker, fuller, faster-growing hair
- Works for women and men
- Effective for all hair types
- Certified gluten-free & vegetarian
Guaranteed to grow new hair
- 90120-day, money-back guarantee
- Free Shipping
- 3 Bundles (3-month program) recommended to start
Use with Hair Essentials™ Nourishing Hair Oil for total hair nourishment from the inside and out!
What is Hair Essentials™ Combo?
Hair Essentials™ Combo features two of the best natural products for restoring healthy hair and promoting faster hair growth: Hair Essentials™ and Fo-ti root. Hair Essentials™ and Fo-ti work together synergistically to combat hair loss, repair and revitalized damaged follicles, and nourish thicker, fuller new hair growth. Each bundle provides a one-month supply of both Hair Essentials™ capsules plus Fo-ti liquid extract.
How do Hair Essentials™ & Fo-ti promote new hair growth?
First, Hair Essentials™ targets DHT to prevent further hair loss. DHT is a hormone that causes the hair follicles to shrink, which means less nutrients for growing hair. This causes the hair shaft to weaken, break, and eventually fall out.
Next, Hair Essentials™ seeds your follicles with the nutrients they need for new hair growth. These are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream and go straight to your scalp where they nourish and repair damaged hair follicles and kick-start inactive ones.
Many customers notice even better hair growth results when Fo-ti liquid extract is taken alongside Hair Essentials. Fo-ti root has been used traditionally for thousands of years for improving vitality, including promoting healthier, faster-growing hair that is thicker, fuller, and stronger. Fo-ti root is also reputed to have the ability to restore hair back to its original color and prevent further graying.
Do I need to take a Biotin supplement as well?
Biotin is an important B vitamin involved in many metabolic reactions, including the production of scalp oils that ensure a healthier environment for hair to grow in. Biotin deficiency is extremely rare, however, as the body requires only a very small amount of biotin daily. It is very easy to obtain sufficient biotin from the diet or from Hair Essentials, which contains the form of biotin that is used by the body, d-biotin. Mega-doses of biotin are unnecessary as they will simply be eliminated from the body very rapidly.
How soon will I see new hair growth?
Customers often report new hair growth within the first month, but since hair growth takes time, we recommend that you use Hair Essentials™ Combo for at least 90 days to see best results.
Will I need to use Hair Essentials™ forever?
Once Hair Essentials™ has repaired your follicles, hair growth often continues even after you've stopped using it. In other cases, continued use (perhaps at a lesser dosage) may be needed to maintain new hair growth.
Will Hair Essentials™ grow hair where I don't want it - on my face or other areas of my body?
Hair Essentials™ won't cause unwanted hair growth (facial hair, legs, etc.) because the cycle of hair growth differs on different areas of the body; for example, with the eyebrows, the cycle is completed in about 4 months, whereas with scalp hair, it takes 3 to 4 years (or longer). This is why eyebrow hair - and other body hair - has a shorter length limit. These growth cycles are uniquely controlled by chemical feedback signals in the body.
How is Hair Essentials™ different?
What really distinguishes Hair Essentials™ from other hair growth products is its synergistic combination of powerful ingredients: some combat DHT, helping to stop further hair loss, while others repair the follicles and nourish them with key nutrients they need for growing healthy new hair. Each ingredient is carefully chosen to reinforce the effects of all others. It’s a classic example of the sum being greater than the parts!
Quite simply, there’s no other natural hair growth remedy that comes close to Hair Essentials™.
Is hair loss reversible?
Yes! Many types of hair loss are reversible. Products that reduce the effects of DHT can stop hair loss. And, with proper nourishment, damaged and dormant hair follicles can be repaired and even reactivated, resulting in new hair growth.
Hair Loss in Women
Does Hair Essentials™ work for all types of female hair loss?
Hair loss (alopecia) can happen for different reasons in women than in men, and result from a variety of factors including: hormonal imbalances; stress (emotional or physical); thyroid disorders; alopecia areata (an autoimmune condition); androgenic (androgenetic) alopecia or ‘female pattern baldness’ (also known as ‘hereditary balding,’ though heredity (genetics) is only one component); nutritional deficiencies (typically iron or certain B vitamins); immune system problems; allergic reactions; infections; surgery; and/or side effects of some medications.
Hair Essentials™ may help hair loss in women due to:
- Hormonal imbalances, including menopause/perimenopause
- Stress (emotional or physical)
- Thyroid disorders
- Alopecia areata
- Androgenic (androgenetic) alopecia, also known as ‘female pattern hair loss’ or hereditary hair loss
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Immune system problems
- Allergic reactions
- Side effects of some medications
Hair Essentials™ may help regrow hair under all of these circumstances. That's not to say that it works for every single woman; it is, however, extremely effective in most cases.
Hair Loss in Men
Does Hair Essentials™ work for all types of male hair loss?
Hair loss in men can also result from many factors, although androgenic (androgenetic) alopecia, also known as male pattern baldness, is the most common cause. This is also called ‘hereditary hair loss,’ even though heredity (genetics) is only one component of this type of hair loss.
Hair Essentials™ can be very effective for reducing hair loss due to androgenic alopecia. It specifically targets DHT, which is created in excess in male pattern baldness. Blocking production of DHT can be very effective in reducing, and even reversing, this type of hair loss.
Other reasons for hair loss in men may include: hormonal imbalances; stress (emotional or physical); thyroid disorders; alopecia areata (an autoimmune condition); nutritional deficiencies; immune system problems; allergic reactions; infections; surgery; and/or side effects of some medications.
Hair Essentials™ may help regrow hair under all of these circumstances. That's not to say that it works for every single man; it is, however, it is effective in most cases.
Hair Essentials™ may help hair loss in men due to:
- Androgenic (androgenetic) alopecia, also known as ‘male pattern hair loss’ or hereditary hair loss
- Hormonal imbalances
- Thyroid disorders
- Alopecia areata
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Immune system problems
- Allergic reactions
- Side effects of some medications
A special note on Male Pattern Baldness: Hair Essentials™ can work wonders in the early stages of male pattern baldness. If, however, most of your follicles have not been growing hair for many years, it is unlikely you will have the short-term results often reported by our customers. It may require longer usage before you begin to see effects.
Even so, anyone with hair loss should try this product. The results may surprise you! Plus, Hair Essentials™ comes with a money-back guarantee, so if you’re not happy with the results, you can simply return it, no questions asked. The upside? New hair. The downside? There is none!
Does Hair Essentials™ Combo come with a guarantee?
Yes! All of our products come with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose Hair Essentials™ Combo?
- Premium Quality: Prepared from carefully selected botanical sources, along with the highest quality vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
- Full-Spectrum and Standardized Extracts: A combination of full-spectrum and standardized botanical extracts are used to ensure the highest potency.
- Every Batch is Tested: Every batch of products is tested to ensure the highest quality. Every single batch!
- NSF cGMP-Certified Manufacturing Facility: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) are guidelines that provide a system of processes, procedures, and documentation to assure the product produced has the identity, strength, composition, quality and purity that it is represented to possess.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90120-day, money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in USA.
Who makes Hair Essentials™ Combo?
Hair Essentials™ Combo is proudly made by Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc., founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the natural healing power of herbs to everyone.
To fulfill our vision, we search for and use only the purest, carefully sourced ingredients. We honor the time-proven, traditional usage of herbs for health and wellbeing, and also integrate the latest scientific research into our professionally developed herbal formulas. The result? The best natural, holistic supplements available. Our customers consistently tell us that our passion for natural remedies and the formulations we've developed have helped them immeasurably.
If you’d like to learn more about our company, our customer service representatives would be happy to talk with you. You can call (800)-536-9353 with any questions:
Monday through Saturday: 7am to 4pm PST | 10am to 7pm EST
Sunday: 9am to 3pm PST | 12am to 6pm EST
Please leave a message outside of business hours so that we can return your call.
Hair Essentials™ Proprietary Formula contains:
Hair Essentials™: Take 3 capsules daily with a meal, or you may space out the capsules and take 1 capsule three times daily. Best taken with food to enhance digestion and absorption of ingredients.
Fo-Ti Extract: Take 30 drops twice daily, in juice or water. May be taken at the same time as Hair Essentials™, or on its own.
If you have difficulty swallowing capsules, Hair Essentials™ can be easily poured out of the capsule and mixed with juice, smoothies, water, yogurt, honey, etc. for easier consumption. This will not affect the quality or effectiveness of Hair Essentials™.
A 90-day program (3 Bundles) is recommended to begin. Results may vary from one individual to another.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are taking any medications or have any health condition, consult your doctor prior to using any dietary supplement, including Hair Essentials™.
Some herbal ingredients in Hair Essentials™, including Saw Palmetto and Fo-Ti, may have an effect upon hormone receptors or have hormone-like effects. Please consult your doctor before using if you have had, or are at risk for, any hormone-sensitive condition, or if you are using HRT or other hormonal medications.
Oral Contraceptives: According to the University of Maryland Health Center, Saw Palmetto may reduce the number of female hormone receptors and androgen receptors, which could decrease the effectiveness of some oral contraceptives. Please discuss with your doctor whether an adjunct or alternative contraceptive method may be advisable while taking Hair Essentials™.
Do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare practitioner. Adult usage only (18+ years old).
If you have an adverse reaction after taking this product, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Hair Essentials™ Proprietary Blend Contains:
- Saw Palmetto berry (Serenoa repens): Studies have shown that Saw Palmetto inhibits the enzyme, 5-alpha reductase, that manufactures the hormone DHT. DHT is found in the scalp hair follicles and causes the follicles to shrink. By lowering the levels of DHT in the scalp hair follicles, Saw Palmetto encourages the body’s hormones to stay in balance and promotes a healthy environment for hair to grow.
- Fo-Ti root (Reynoutria multiflora): Nourishes the body and blood to promote hair growth and strengthen overall vitality. Traditionally used to reverse gray hair back to its original color.
- Bu Gu Zhi fruit (Psoralea corylifolia): Supports circulation to the scalp, improving the delivery of nutrients that encourage healthy hair growth. It has also been shown to provide antioxidant action and is an important plant of both traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda of India.
- Han Lian Cao herb (Eclipta prostrata): Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to prevent premature graying, Han Lian Cao supports overall vitality, including hair health. In the Ayurvedic healing tradition of India, the leaf extract of Eclipta is considered an excellent overall rejuvenative, and especially beneficial for the hair.
- Bamboo stem and leaf extract (70% Silica) (Bambusa vulgaris): Bamboo is the richest botanical source of silica, also known as nature's 'beauty mineral.' It is also one of the fastest-growing and most sustainable of plants, making it an easy-on-the-environment choice for healthy hair. Silica plays an integral role in building and maintaining connective tissue throughout the body, which includes hair, skin, and nails, and is renowned for improving texture, strength, and sheen of hair.
- Horsetail stem extract (7% Silica) (Equisetum arvense): Like Bamboo, Horsetail is rich in silica which helps promote stronger hair, skin, and nails. Silica may also help build stronger bones and teeth by improving calcium assimilation in the body.
- Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum): Contains silymarin, a powerful antioxidant that primarily supports the liver and its many detoxification processes. Studies have shown that Milk Thistle enhances protein synthesis within the liver, helping it to both repair and actually regenerate new liver cells.
- Rice Bran: Bran is the outer layer of the grain that is removed during the milling process of brown rice to white. It contains over 100 different vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, including vitamin E, and is a rich source of moisturizing oleic acid. Rice bran contains amino acids that are incorporated into the protein that composes the hair shaft, promoting stronger hair that is less prone to breakage and split ends.
- White Tea leaf extract (80% Polyphenols) (Camellia sinensis): Contains high levels of beneficial phytonutrients called polyphenols. Polyphenols are powerful antioxidants that protect cells, including the scalp’s hair follicles, against oxidative stress and damage from free-radicals. This helps hair to grow in stronger and healthier.
- Borage Seed Oil: Borage seed oil is a rich source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an omega-6 essential fatty acid. GLA helps reduce inflammation within the hair follicles that can lead to damage and hair loss. It is moisturizing and helps relieve dry, itchy scalp and skin by regulating sebum (oil) production and increasing the ability of cells to retain water.
- Flax Seed Oil (Omega-3 fatty acid): Contains alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 essential fatty acid. ALA is anti-inflammatory and helps maintain the health of the hair follicles. It is moisturizing and helps relieve dry, itchy scalp and skin by regulating sebum (oil) production and increasing the ability of cells to retain water.
- Black Pepper seed extract (95% Piperine) (Piper nigrum): An extract from Black Pepper, piperine, has the ability to increase the absorption of other nutrients. This property enhances both the individual and synergistic benefits of ingredients in Hair Essentials™.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane): MSM is a rich sulfur (S) source which is vital for the structural development of healthy hair and skin.
- L-Cysteine: Cysteine is an amino acid that helps increase hair shaft diameter and density of hair growth. It is an integral part of the body’s ‘master antioxidant,’ glutathione. Cysteine also plays an important role in protein and fatty acid synthesis, energy production, and the activity of T-cells in the immune system.
- L-Methionine: An essential amino acid, which means that the body is unable to manufacture it and so it must be ingested through the diet or supplemented with. Along with cysteine, it is one of only two sulfur-containing amino acids that our body requires. Both have been reported to strengthen nails and encourage new hair growth, improve flexibility and tone of skin, and chelate toxins from the body. Methionine also has been found to improve the thickness of fine hair.
- Vitamin A (100% as natural beta-carotene): Helps maintain healthy skin, hair, and mucous membranes. Vitamin A is an antioxidant that protects cells from free-radical damage. It also reduces bacterial overgrowth in glandular ducts of the skin and scalp which decreases sebum (oil) buildup and inflammation. This enables hair to grow in more easily and healthier.
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate): An excellent free-radical scavenger (antioxidant) and important structural component of collagen, the most abundant protein in connective tissue. Calcium ascorbate is a natural form of vitamin C that is easily absorbed into the bloodstream for maximum benefit.
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate): A powerful antioxidant that protects the body from free-radicals. In the form of d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, vitamin E is considered to be more stable than many other forms of vitamin E. It works synergistically with other antioxidants including vitamins A and C, and the mineral selenium.
- Biotin: An important B vitamin involved in many metabolic reactions, including the production of scalp oils that ensure a healthier environment for hair to grow in. A deficiency of this B vitamin is associated with alopecia (hair loss). Biotin deficiency is extremely rare, however, as the body requires only a very small amount of biotin daily. It is very easy to obtain sufficient biotin from the diet or from Hair Essentials, which contains the form of biotin that is used by the body, d-biotin.
- Iodine (from Kelp): Kelp is very nutrient-dense and an excellent source of naturally occurring iodine, the minerals magnesium, zinc and calcium, and vitamins K and B-complex. The iodine in kelp helps regulate production of the thyroid hormone, thyroxin, which plays a role in the length of time that hair remains in its dormant stage. It encourages the hair follicle to become active again and promote new hair growth.
- Selenium (as amino acid chelate): A powerful antioxidant on its own, the mineral selenium recycles another important antioxidant, vitamin E. It is also necessary for maintaining healthy thyroid gland function. Deficiency of this mineral is common due to depletion in the soil caused by commercial cultivation techniques.
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate): In its chelated form, zinc is easily absorbed by the body. It functions as an antioxidant and helps to strengthen the immune system and resist infections. Zinc is essential for cell growth, and symptoms of a zinc deficiency can include dandruff and hair loss.
Fo-Ti Root Liquid Extract Contains:
- Selectively Imported Fo-Ti Root (Reynoutria multiflora), Grain Alcohol, Deionized Water.
- Made with the highest-quality ingredients in our FDA-registered, GMP-certified facility.
- Certified gluten-free.
- Vegetarian formulation.
- Each bundle is approximately a 1-month supply when used as recommended.
Hair Essentials™ and Fo-ti Extract are:
Note: If you have trouble swallowing capsules, Hair Essentials™ can be easily poured out of the capsule and mixed with juice, smoothies, water, yogurt, honey, etc. for easier consumption. This will not affect the quality or effectiveness of Hair Essentials™.