Item # HT 3000
Hair Essentials™ Program
The ULTIMATE Hair Growth Program in 3 Easy Steps!
Hair Essentials™ + Fo-ti Root Extract + Nourishing Hair Oil
- Promotes new hair growth
- Repairs damaged follicles
- Helps reduce shedding
- Promotes thicker, fuller, faster-growing hair
- Effective for all hair types
Guaranteed to grow new hair!
- 1 Bundle is a 3-month Program and includes: Hair Essentials (3 bottles), Fo-ti extract (3 bottles), and Nourishing Hair Oil (2 bottles)
- 90-day, money-back guarantee
- Free Shipping
What is the Hair Essentials™ Program?
The Hair Essentials™ Program is an easy-to-use, 3-step program for healthy hair. Simply add our powerful trio of all-natural products to your daily routine and experience the hair you've always wanted - without chemicals, artificial ingredients, medications, or costly procedures.
Three easy-to-use products:
Hair Essentials™ daily supplement: decreases hair loss and naturally restores healthy hair growth with its synergistic combination of hair-healthy nutrients. 100% drug-free, vegetarian, certified gluten-free and non-GMO.
Fo-ti Root Extract: traditional longevity herb long-used in China, Fo-ti root promotes faster hair growth and reduced shedding, and even helps restore hair back to its original color.
Nourishing Hair Oil: a deeply moisturizing and conditioning hair and scalp treatment. Nourishes and revitalizes the follicles while also protecting and strengthening the hair shaft to reduce damage and breakage.
How does the Hair Essentials™ Program work?
First, Hair Essentials™ daily supplement targets DHT to prevent further hair loss. DHT is a hormone that causes the hair follicles to shrink, which means less nutrients for growing hair. This causes the hair shaft to weaken, break, and eventually fall out.
Next, Hair Essentials™ seeds your follicles with the nutrients they need for healthy new hair growth. These are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream where they go straight to your scalp to nourish and repair damaged hair follicles and kick-start inactive ones.
Many customers notice faster hair growth results when Fo-ti extract is used alongside Hair Essentials™. Fo-ti root has been used traditionally for thousands of years for improving overall vitality, including promoting healthier, thicker, faster-growing hair. Fo-ti root is also reputed to have the ability to restore hair back to its original color and prevent further graying.
The Hair Essentials™ Program supports healthy hair from both the inside and out. Nourishing Hair Oil is a deeply conditioning blend of natural coconut oil and pure essential oils that moisturizes and protects your scalp and hair. It rejuvenates, repairs, and revitalizes your follicles, improves scalp health to promote stronger, healthier hair growth, and penetrates the hair shaft to moisturize and protect it from damage and breakage.
How soon will I see new hair growth?
Customers often report reduced hair shedding and new hair growth within the first few weeks, but since hair growth takes time, we recommend that you use the Hair Essentials™ Program for at least 90 days for best results.
Will I need to use Hair Essentials™ forever?
Once Hair Essentials™ has repaired your follicles, hair growth often continues even after you've stopped using it. In other cases, continued use (perhaps at a lesser dosage) may be needed to maintain new hair growth.
Will Hair Essentials™ grow hair where I don't want it?
Hair Essentials™ won't cause unwanted hair growth (facial hair, legs, etc.) because the cycle of hair growth differs on the various areas of the body. For example, with the eyebrows, the cycle is completed within about 4 months, whereas with scalp hair, it takes 3 to 4 years (or longer). This is why eyebrow hair - and other body hair - grows a shorter length and is shed more quickly than head hair. These growth cycles are uniquely controlled by chemical feedback signals in the body.
How is Hair Essentials™ different from other hair growth products?
What really distinguishes Hair Essentials™ from other hair growth products is its synergistic combination of powerful ingredients: some combat DHT, helping to stop further hair loss, while others repair the follicles and nourish them with key nutrients for growing healthy new hair. Each ingredient is carefully chosen to reinforce the effects of all others. It’s a classic example of the sum being greater than the parts!
Quite simply, there is no other natural hair growth remedy that comes close to Hair Essentials™.
Is hair loss reversible?
Yes! Many types of hair loss are reversible. Products that inhibit DHT can reduce or stop hair loss. With proper nourishment, both from diet and specific supplements, damaged and dormant hair follicles can be repaired and even reactivated, resulting in new hair growth.
Hair Loss in Women
Does Hair Essentials™ work for all types of female hair loss?
Hair loss (alopecia) can happen for different reasons in women than in men, and result from a variety of factors including: hormonal imbalances; stress (emotional or physical); thyroid disorders; alopecia areata (an autoimmune condition); androgenic (androgenetic) alopecia or ‘female pattern baldness’ (also known as ‘hereditary balding,’ though heredity (genetics) is only one component); nutritional deficiencies (typically iron or certain B vitamins); immune system problems; allergic reactions; infections; surgery; and/or side effects of some medications.
Hair Essentials™ may help hair loss in women due to:
- Hormonal imbalances, including menopause/perimenopause
- Stress (emotional or physical)
- Thyroid disorders
- Alopecia areata
- Androgenic (androgenetic) alopecia, also known as ‘female pattern hair loss’ or hereditary hair loss
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Immune system problems
- Allergic reactions
- Side effects of some medications
Hair Essentials™ may help regrow hair under all of these circumstances. That's not to say that it works for every single woman; however, it is extremely effective in most cases.
Does the Hair Essentials™ Program come with a guarantee?
Yes! All of our products come with 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose the Hair Essentials™ Program?
- Professionally formulated products.
- Premium Quality: All products are prepared from the highest quality herbs, vitamins, minerals, oils and other hair-healthy nutrients.
- Every Batch is Tested: Every batch of products is tested to ensure potency and purity.
- NSF cGMP-Certified Manufacturing Facility: All of our products are made in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) certified facility. GMPs are a system of processes, procedures, and documentation that ensures the product produced has the identity, strength, composition, quality and purity that it is represented to possess.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in USA.
Who makes the Hair Essentials™ Program?
The Hair Essentials™ Program is proudly made by Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc., founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the natural healing power of herbs to everyone.
To fulfill our vision, we search for and use only the purest, carefully sourced ingredients. We honor the time-proven, traditional usage of herbs for health and wellbeing, and also integrate the latest scientific research into our professionally developed herbal formulas. The result? The best natural, holistic supplements available. Our customers consistently tell us that our passion for natural remedies and the formulations we've developed have helped them immeasurably.
If you’d like to learn more about our company, our customer service representatives would be happy to talk with you. You can call (800)-536-9353 with any questions:
Monday through Saturday: 7am to 4pm PST | 10am to 7pm EST
Sunday: 9am to 3pm PST | 12am to 6pm EST
Please leave a message outside of business hours so that we can return your call.
Hair Essentials™ daily supplement contains:
Hair Essentials™: Take 3 capsules daily with a meal, or you may space out the capsules and take 1 capsule three times daily. Best taken with food to enhance digestion and absorption of ingredients.
If you have difficulty swallowing capsules, Hair Essentials™ can be easily poured out of the capsule and mixed with juice, smoothies, water, yogurt, honey, etc. for easier consumption. This will not affect the quality or effectiveness of Hair Essentials™.
Fo-Ti Extract: Take 30 drops twice daily, in juice or water. May be taken at the same time as Hair Essentials™, or on its own.
Nourishing Hair Oil: Shake well before use. Apply a small amount onto fingertips; massage entire scalp and distribute oil evenly from roots to ends. Ensure scalp and hair are thoroughly saturated (apply more oil as needed). Leave on for at least one hour (or overnight, for deeper treatment) before shampooing out. Use once weekly or more often, as desired.
A 90-day program (1 Bundle) is recommended to begin. Results may vary from one individual to another.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are on any medications, or have any health condition, consult your doctor prior to using any dietary supplement, including Hair Essentials™ or Fo-ti root.
Some herbal ingredients in Hair Essentials™, including Saw Palmetto and Fo-Ti, may have an effect upon hormone receptors or have hormone-like effects. Please consult your doctor before using if you have had, or are at risk for, any hormone-sensitive condition, or if you are using HRT or other hormonal medications.
Oral Contraceptives: According to the University of Maryland Health Center, Saw Palmetto may reduce the number of female hormone receptors and androgen receptors, which could decrease the effectiveness of some oral contraceptives. Please discuss with your doctor whether an adjunct or alternative contraceptive method may be advisable while taking Hair Essentials™.
Do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare practitioner. Adult usage only (18+ years old).
If you have an adverse reaction after using any of these products, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Hair Essentials™ Supplement contains:
- Saw Palmetto berry (Serenoa repens): Studies have shown that Saw Palmetto inhibits the enzyme, 5-alpha reductase, that manufactures the hormone DHT. DHT is found in the scalp hair follicles and causes the follicles to shrink. By lowering the levels of DHT in the scalp hair follicles, Saw Palmetto encourages the body’s hormones to stay in balance and promotes a healthy environment for hair to grow.
- Fo-Ti root (Reynoutria multiflora): Nourishes the body and blood to promote hair growth and strengthen overall vitality. Traditionally used to reverse gray hair back to its original color.
- Bu Gu Zhi fruit (Psoralea corylifolia): Supports circulation to the scalp, improving the delivery of nutrients that encourage healthy hair growth. It has also been shown to provide antioxidant action and is an important plant of both traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda of India.
- Han Lian Cao herb (Eclipta prostrata): Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to prevent premature graying, Han Lian Cao supports overall vitality, including hair health. In the Ayurvedic healing tradition of India, the leaf extract of Eclipta is considered an excellent overall rejuvenative, and especially beneficial for the hair.
- Bamboo stem and leaf extract (70% Silica) (Bambusa vulgaris): Bamboo is the richest botanical source of silica, also known as nature's 'beauty mineral.' It is also one of the fastest-growing and most sustainable of plants, making it an easy-on-the-environment choice for healthy hair. Silica plays an integral role in building and maintaining connective tissue throughout the body, which includes hair, skin, and nails, and is renowned for improving texture, strength, and sheen of hair.
- Horsetail stem extract (7% Silica) (Equisetum arvense): Like Bamboo, Horsetail is rich in silica which helps promote stronger hair, skin, and nails. Silica may also help build stronger bones and teeth by improving calcium assimilation in the body.
- Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum): Contains silymarin, a powerful antioxidant that primarily supports the liver and its many detoxification processes. Studies have shown that Milk Thistle enhances protein synthesis within the liver, helping it to both repair and actually regenerate new liver cells.
- Rice Bran: Bran is the outer layer of the grain that is removed during the milling process of brown rice to white. It contains over 100 different vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, including vitamin E, and is a rich source of moisturizing oleic acid. Rice bran contains amino acids that are incorporated into the protein that composes the hair shaft, promoting stronger hair that is less prone to breakage and split ends.
- White Tea leaf extract (80% Polyphenols) (Camellia sinensis): Contains high levels of beneficial phytonutrients called polyphenols. Polyphenols are powerful antioxidants that protect cells, including the scalp’s hair follicles, against oxidative stress and damage from free-radicals. This helps hair to grow in stronger and healthier.
- Borage Seed Oil: Borage seed oil is a rich source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an omega-6 essential fatty acid. GLA helps reduce inflammation within the hair follicles that can lead to damage and hair loss. It is moisturizing and helps relieve dry, itchy scalp and skin by regulating sebum (oil) production and increasing the ability of cells to retain water.
- Flax Seed Oil (Omega-3 fatty acid): Contains alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 essential fatty acid. ALA is anti-inflammatory and helps maintain the health of the hair follicles. It is moisturizing and helps relieve dry, itchy scalp and skin by regulating sebum (oil) production and increasing the ability of cells to retain water.
- Black Pepper seed extract (95% Piperine) (Piper nigrum): An extract from Black Pepper, piperine, has the ability to increase the absorption of other nutrients. This property enhances both the individual and synergistic benefits of ingredients in Hair Essentials™.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane): MSM is a rich sulfur (S) source which is vital for the structural development of healthy hair and skin.
- L-Cysteine: Cysteine is an amino acid that helps increase hair shaft diameter and density of hair growth. It is an integral part of the body’s ‘master antioxidant,’ glutathione. Cysteine also plays an important role in protein and fatty acid synthesis, energy production, and the activity of T-cells in the immune system.
- L-Methionine: An essential amino acid, which means that the body is unable to manufacture it and so it must be ingested through the diet or supplemented with. Along with cysteine, it is one of only two sulfur-containing amino acids that our body requires. Both have been reported to strengthen nails and encourage new hair growth, improve flexibility and tone of skin, and chelate toxins from the body. Methionine also has been found to improve the thickness of fine hair.
- Vitamin A (100% as natural beta-carotene): Helps maintain healthy skin, hair, and mucous membranes. Vitamin A is an antioxidant that protects cells from free-radical damage. It also reduces bacterial overgrowth in glandular ducts of the skin and scalp which decreases sebum (oil) buildup and inflammation. This enables hair to grow in more easily and healthier.
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate): An excellent free-radical scavenger (antioxidant) and important structural component of collagen, the most abundant protein in connective tissue. Calcium ascorbate is a natural form of vitamin C that is easily absorbed into the bloodstream for maximum benefit.
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate): A powerful antioxidant that protects the body from free-radicals. In the form of d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, vitamin E is considered to be more stable than many other forms of vitamin E. It works synergistically with other antioxidants including vitamins A and C, and the mineral selenium.
- Biotin: Promotes healthy hair and nails. A deficiency of this B vitamin is associated with alopecia (hair loss). Biotin improves the metabolism of scalp oils, making the scalp a healthier environment for hair to grow in. Too much or too little oil on the scalp can impede or inhibit hair growth.
- Iodine (from Kelp): Kelp is very nutrient-dense and an excellent source of naturally occurring iodine, the minerals magnesium, zinc and calcium, and vitamins K and B-complex. The iodine in kelp helps regulate production of the thyroid hormone, thyroxin, which plays a role in the length of time that hair remains in its dormant stage. It encourages the hair follicle to become active again and promote new hair growth..
- Selenium (as amino acid chelate): A powerful antioxidant on its own, the mineral selenium recycles another important antioxidant, vitamin E. It is also necessary for maintaining healthy thyroid gland function. Deficiency of this mineral is common due to depletion in the soil caused by commercial cultivation techniques.
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate): In its chelated form, zinc is easily absorbed by the body. It functions as an antioxidant and helps to strengthen the immune system and resist infections. Zinc is essential for cell growth, and symptoms of a zinc deficiency can include dandruff and hair loss.
Note: If you have trouble swallowing capsules, Hair Essentials™ can be easily poured out of the capsule and mixed with juice, smoothies, water, yogurt, honey, etc. for easier consumption. This will not affect the quality or effectiveness of Hair Essentials™.
Fo-Ti Root Liquid Extract contains:
- Selectively Imported Fo-Ti Root (Reynoutria multiflora), Grain Alcohol, Deionized Water.
Nourishing Hair Oil contains:
- Fractionated Coconut Oil, Essential Oils of Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis ct. verbenone), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia), Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara), Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata).
Each bundle provides a 3-month supply when used as recommended.