Item # HT 1000
Hair Essentials™ for Hair Growth
The Ultimate Hair Growth Remedy – Works FAST!
If you want thicker, fuller hair growth, Hair Essentials™ is the product for you:
- Repairs damaged follicles
- Stimulates new hair growth
- Promotes thicker, fuller, faster-growing hair
- Works for women and men
- Effective for all hair types
- Certified gluten-free
Guaranteed to grow new hair
- 90120-day, money-back guarantee
- 1 Bottle = 90 veg capsules (1-month supply)
- Buy 3 bottles and save 30%!
- 3-month program recommended
How does Hair Essentials™ promote new hair growth?
First, it targets DHT to prevent further hair loss. DHT is a hormone that causes your hair follicles to shrink, which means less nutrients for growing hair. This causes the hair shaft to weaken, break, and eventually fall out. Hair Essentials™ uses a powerful combination of herbs that work to decrease DHT levels within the hair follicles.
Next, Hair Essentials™ seeds your follicles with the nutrients they need for new hair growth. These are quickly absorbed into the bloodstream and go straight to your scalp where they nourish and repair damaged hair follicles and kick-start inactive ones. The result? Healthy new hair growth!
How soon will I see new hair growth?
Some customers report new hair growth within a month. But since hair growth takes time, we recommend that you use Hair Essentials™ for at least 90 days to see best results. Many customers report that their hair grows 75% to 100% faster in as little as 3 months!
Hair Essentials™ may help hair loss due to:
- Alopecia areata
- Hormonal imbalances, including menopause
- Androgenic (androgenetic) alopecia, ‘female & male pattern' hair loss
- Side effects of some medications
- Thyroid disorders
- Hereditary hair loss
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Immune system problems
- Allergic reactions
Will I need to use Hair Essentials™ forever?
Once you are satisfied with your hair growth, you may discontinue use. In some cases, continued use (perhaps at a lesser dosage) may be needed to maintain healthy hair growth.
Will Hair Essentials™ grow hair where I don't want?
Hair Essentials™ won't cause unwanted hair growth (facial hair, legs, etc.) because the cycle of hair growth differs on different areas of the body.
Take 3 capsules daily with a meal, or you may space out the capsules and take 1 capsule three times daily. Best taken with food to enhance digestion and absorption of ingredients.
If you have difficulty swallowing capsules, Hair Essentials™ can be easily poured out of the capsule and mixed with juice, smoothies, water, yogurt, honey, etc. for easier consumption. This will not affect the quality or effectiveness of Hair Essentials™.
Consult your doctor prior to using any dietary supplement, including Hair Essentials™, if you are taking any medications (including HRT, birth control, or other hormonal medications) or have any health condition, including a hormone-sensitive condition or history of. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
A 90-day program is recommended to begin. Adult usage only (18+ years old). Keep out of reach of children.
If you have an adverse reaction after taking this product, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Hair Essentials™ promotes healthy hair and new growth with its proprietary blend of over 20 ingredients, including 12 herbs and 10 essential nutrients.
Hair Essentials™ Proprietary Blend Contains:
- Saw Palmetto berry (Serenoa repens): Studies have shown that Saw Palmetto inhibits the enzyme, 5-alpha reductase, that manufactures the hormone DHT. DHT is found in the scalp hair follicles and causes the follicles to shrink. By lowering the levels of DHT in the scalp hair follicles, Saw Palmetto encourages the body’s hormones to stay in balance and promotes a healthy environment for hair to grow.
- Fo-Ti root (Reynoutria multiflora): Nourishes the body and blood to promote hair growth and strengthen overall vitality. Traditionally used to reverse gray hair back to its original color.
- Bu Gu Zhi fruit (Psoralea corylifolia): Supports circulation to the scalp, improving the delivery of nutrients that encourage healthy hair growth. It has also been shown to provide antioxidant action and is an important plant of both traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda of India.
- Han Lian Cao herb (Eclipta prostrata): Traditionally used in Chinese medicine to prevent premature graying, Han Lian Cao supports overall vitality, including hair health. In the Ayurvedic healing tradition of India, the leaf extract of Eclipta is considered an excellent overall rejuvenative, and especially beneficial for the hair.
- Bamboo stem and leaf extract (70% Silica) (Bambusa vulgaris): Bamboo is the richest botanical source of silica, also known as nature's 'beauty mineral.' It is also one of the fastest-growing and most sustainable of plants, making it an easy-on-the-environment choice for healthy hair. Silica plays an integral role in building and maintaining connective tissue throughout the body, which includes hair, skin, and nails, and is renowned for improving texture, strength, and sheen of hair.
- Horsetail stem extract (7% Silica) (Equisetum arvense): Like Bamboo, Horsetail is rich in silica which helps promote stronger hair, skin, and nails. Silica may also help build stronger bones and teeth by improving calcium assimilation in the body.
- Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum): Contains silymarin, a powerful antioxidant that primarily supports the liver and its many detoxification processes. Studies have shown that Milk Thistle enhances protein synthesis within the liver, helping it to both repair and actually regenerate new liver cells.
- Rice Bran: Bran is the outer layer of the grain that is removed during the milling process of brown rice to white. It contains over 100 different vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, including vitamin E, and is a rich source of moisturizing oleic acid. Rice bran contains amino acids that are incorporated into the protein that composes the hair shaft, promoting stronger hair that is less prone to breakage and split ends.
- White Tea leaf extract (80% Polyphenols) (Camellia sinensis): Contains high levels of beneficial phytonutrients called polyphenols. Polyphenols are powerful antioxidants that protect cells, including the scalp’s hair follicles, against oxidative stress and damage from free-radicals. This helps hair to grow in stronger and healthier.
- Borage Seed Oil: Borage seed oil is a rich source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an omega-6 essential fatty acid. GLA helps reduce inflammation within the hair follicles that can lead to damage and hair loss. It is moisturizing and helps relieve dry, itchy scalp and skin by regulating sebum (oil) production and increasing the ability of cells to retain water.
- Flax Seed Oil (Omega-3 fatty acid): Contains alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an omega-3 essential fatty acid. ALA is anti-inflammatory and helps maintain the health of the hair follicles. It is moisturizing and helps relieve dry, itchy scalp and skin by regulating sebum (oil) production and increasing the ability of cells to retain water.
- Black Pepper seed extract (95% Piperine) (Piper nigrum): An extract from Black Pepper, piperine, has the ability to increase the absorption of other nutrients. This property enhances both the individual and synergistic benefits of ingredients in Hair Essentials™.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane): MSM is a rich sulfur (S) source which is vital for the structural development of healthy hair and skin.
- L-Cysteine: Cysteine is an amino acid that helps increase hair shaft diameter and density of hair growth. It is an integral part of the body’s ‘master antioxidant,’ glutathione. Cysteine also plays an important role in protein and fatty acid synthesis, energy production, and the activity of T-cells in the immune system.
- L-Methionine: An essential amino acid, which means that the body is unable to manufacture it and so it must be ingested through the diet or supplemented with. Along with cysteine, it is one of only two sulfur-containing amino acids that our body requires. Both have been reported to strengthen nails and encourage new hair growth, improve flexibility and tone of skin, and chelate toxins from the body. Methionine also has been found to improve the thickness of fine hair.
- Vitamin A (100% as natural beta-carotene): Helps maintain healthy skin, hair, and mucous membranes. Vitamin A is an antioxidant that protects cells from free-radical damage. It also reduces bacterial overgrowth in glandular ducts of the skin and scalp which decreases sebum (oil) buildup and inflammation. This enables hair to grow in more easily and healthier.
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate): An excellent free-radical scavenger (antioxidant) and important structural component of collagen, the most abundant protein in connective tissue. Calcium ascorbate is a natural form of vitamin C that is easily absorbed into the bloodstream for maximum benefit.
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate): A powerful antioxidant that protects the body from free-radicals. In the form of d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, vitamin E is considered to be more stable than many other forms of vitamin E. It works synergistically with other antioxidants including vitamins A and C, and the mineral selenium.
- Biotin: Promotes healthy hair and nails. A deficiency of this B vitamin is associated with alopecia (hair loss). Biotin improves the metabolism of scalp oils, making the scalp a healthier environment for hair to grow in. Too much or too little oil on the scalp can impede or inhibit hair growth.
- Iodine (from Kelp): Kelp is very nutrient-dense and an excellent source of naturally occurring iodine, the minerals magnesium, zinc and calcium, and vitamins K and B-complex. The iodine in kelp helps regulate production of the thyroid hormone, which plays a role in the length of time that hair remains in its dormant stage. It encourages the hair follicle to become active again and promote new hair growth.
- Selenium (as amino acid chelate): A powerful antioxidant on its own, the mineral selenium recycles another important antioxidant, vitamin E. It is also necessary for maintaining healthy thyroid gland function. Deficiency of this mineral is common due to depletion in the soil caused by commercial cultivation techniques.
- Zinc (as amino acid chelate): In its chelated form, zinc is easily absorbed by the body. It functions as an antioxidant and helps to strengthen the immune system and resist infections. Zinc is essential for cell growth, and symptoms of a zinc deficiency can include dandruff and hair loss.
- Premium Quality: Prepared from carefully selected botanical sources, along with the highest quality vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
- Every Batch is Tested: Every batch of Hair Essentials™ is tested to ensure the highest quality. Every single batch!
- NSF cGMP-Certified Manufacturing Facility: Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) are guidelines that provide a system of processes, procedures, and documentation to assure the product produced has the identity, strength, composition, quality and purity that it is represented to possess.
- Vegetarian formulation and even the capsules are 100% plant-based.
- Certified gluten-free.
Hair Essentials™ is proudly made in the USA by Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc., founded in 2001.