Item # NV 0284
The Ultimate Sleep Formula – Gentle & Effective Support for Insomnia
- Relaxes the entire body and quiets the mind
- Improves ability to fall asleep more quickly
- Encourages deeper, more restorative sleep patterns
- Effective for sleep pattern disruptions due to shift work or travel
A gentle, natural remedy that helps you fall asleep faster and enjoy a more restful sleep
- 90-day, money-back guarantee
- 1 Bottle = 30 vegetarian capsules
- Contains no chemicals or synthetics and offers a natural alternative to other types of treatment
Order Sleep Essentials today... and sleep soundly tonight!
Sleep Essentials worked for me the very first time I took it. I normally can't sleep no matter what; I roll around in bed for an hour or two before finally passing out. I take Sleep Essentials just prior to going to bed and fall asleep within 15 minutes. I've been using it for a month now and have had amazing sleep since. Thank you so much.
— Jill from Colorado
What is Insomnia?
Insomnia is very common and affects about one in ten Americans, including about 30% of healthy seniors. It includes difficulty falling asleep, sporadically waking up in the middle of the night, and not being able to fall back asleep if woken up. Chronic insomnia can cause irritability, frustration, daytime exhaustion, and may even result in mild personality changes that contribute to relationship or work problems. It can also lead to more serious health issues.
Healthy Sleep Patterns
There are two distinct phases of sleep, REM (rapid-eye-movement) and Non-REM, that occur over 5 stages. The REM stage is when dreaming takes place, though dreaming can occur in the other stages as well. After falling asleep, it takes about 90 minutes for the body to enter into REM sleep, and 2 hours to cycle through all 5 stages. The stages are then repeated over and over again, throughout the night:
Stage 1 — Light Sleep: Drifting in and out of awareness, and the person can be awakened easily. The eyes move slowly and muscle activity slows down.
Stage 2 — Light Sleep II: Brain waves are slower and eye movement stops. Short or occasional bursts of rapid waves called ‘sleep spindles’ occur.
Stage 3 — Deep Sleep: The brain begins to produce slow brain waves called delta waves. These slower brain waves are mixed with smaller, faster waves.
Stage 4 — Deep Sleep II: There are no eye movements and no muscle activity. The brain produces mostly delta waves in this stage.
Stage 5 — REM Sleep: Breathing becomes shallow, irregular, and rapid. Eye movements are rapid and jerk or twitch, and muscles are temporarily paralyzed.
Age-appropriate Sleeping Patterns:
- Infants spend 50% of sleeping time in REM sleep.
- Adults spend only 20% in the REM stage. 50% is spent in Light Sleep Stage II and 30% in the other stages.
- Seniors spend less time in Light Sleep, and some might not experience any Light Sleep patterns at all.
Many factors can cause or contribute to insomnia:
- 50% of insomnia cases are attributed to stress, anxiety, and mental health issues.
- Physical health issues such as joint inflammation, breathing problems, indigestion and muscle aches can contribute to insomnia.
- Many medications, including over-the-counter medications can lead to sleep disturbances.
- A lack of calcium and magnesium can cause a person to wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to fall back asleep.
- Stimulants including smoking, caffeine, and some foods can interrupt sleep patterns.
- Systemic disorders that involve major body organs such as the brain, heart, kidneys, and other internal systems can affect sleep.
- Poor nutritional habits and a sedentary lifestyle are also contributing factors.
Physical triggers that can contribute to insomnia:
- Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) is a condition where the legs twitch, jerk or kick involuntarily. RLS can also cause leg muscle cramps at night.
- Sleep apnea can be a significant sleep disorder and is commonly associated with snoring and irregular breathing during the night. Breathing can stop completely for as long as two minutes while an individual is sleeping. A person with sleep apnea can awaken gasping for air as many as two hundred times a night.
- Central Sleep Apnea is when breathing stops because the diaphragm and chest muscles are not functioning properly.
Insomnia and severe sleep deprivation can:
- Impede driving skills
- Cause chronic fatigue and suppress the immune system
- Diminish social skills
- Trigger mild personality changes
- Interrupt a person’s ability to stay focused and on-task
- Compound tension, nervousness and anxiety
- Inhibit the ability to stay awake during the day
- Reduce work performance and productivity rate
- Inhibit concentration and decision-making skills
Understanding the triggers that contribute to insomnia and learning to balance daily stress, tension, and anxiety are the first steps to effectively dealing with a sleep disorder.
Herbal supplements can also be very beneficial as they help to bring the mind, body, and spirit back into balance and encourage the body to re-establish its natural, healthy sleep patterns.
What is Sleep Essentials?
Sleep Essentials is a physician-formulated herbal remedy for individuals who suffer from insomnia and sleep deprivation due to tension, stress, and anxiety. Sleep Essentials does not induce sleep like many over-the-counter or other medications do. This proprietary herbal formulation is a natural, nonaddicting sleep aid that encourages a more relaxed, restful state of mind and body, to promote healthier sleep patterns.
Does Sleep Essentials work for everyone who has trouble sleeping?
Sleep Essentials can help anyone who suffers from insomnia and sleep disturbances related to anxiety, stress, and tension-related sleep loss, or sleep pattern disruptions due to shift work or travel. This natural herbal remedy helps both body and mind to relax so that you can get a good night’s sleep.
What is the recommended dosage?
Take one capsule 20 to 30 minutes before bedtime. If necessary, take one additional capsule 30 minutes later.
Can I take Sleep Essentials with medications?
If you are on any medications, consult your doctor before using any dietary supplements, including Sleep Essentials.
Are there any side effects or precautions?
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you have any health condition, consult your doctor before using.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! All of our products come with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose Sleep Essentials?
- Premium Quality: Prepared using carefully selected botanical sources, including full-spectrum and standardized extracts, along with the highest quality vitamins and other ingredients.
- Every Batch is Tested: Every batch of Sleep Essentials is tested to ensure the highest quality. Every single batch!
- NSF cGMP-Certified Manufacturing Facility: The NSF Certification Program protects consumers by ensuring that the highest standards of manufacturing have been strictly followed.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in USA.
Who makes Sleep Essentials?
This product is proudly made by Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc., founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the natural healing power of herbs to everyone.
To fulfill our vision, we search for and use only the purest, carefully sourced ingredients. We honor the time-proven, traditional usage of herbs for health and wellbeing, and also integrate the latest scientific research into our professionally developed herbal formulas. The result? The best natural, holistic supplements available. Our customers consistently tell us that our passion for natural remedies and the formulations we've developed have helped them immeasurably.
If you’d like to learn more about our company, our customer service representatives would be happy to talk with you. You can call (800)-536-9353 with any questions:
Monday through Saturday: 7am to 4pm PST | 10am to 7pm EST
Sunday: 9am to 3pm PST | 12am to 6pm EST
Please leave a message outside of business hours so we can return your call.
Get a refreshing sleep again - Order Sleep Essentials Now!
Take one capsule, 20 to 30 minutes before bedtime. If necessary, take one additional capsule 30 minutes later.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are on any medications or have any health conditions, consult your doctor before using.
Do not exceed recommended dosage unless directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If you have an adverse reaction after taking this product, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.