Item # VW 4321
Nettles - Certified Organic
Natural antihistamine, blood cleanser and nutritive tonic
- Antihistamine-like action effective for hay fever, seasonal allergies
- Blood Cleanser & Diuretic
- Nutritive tonic for anemia, restorative after giving birth, low vitality
- Promotes breast milk production
Natural relief for hay fever and rhinitis
- 90-day, money-back guarantee
- 1 Bottle = 1 oz (30 mL)
What are Stinging Nettles? (Urtica dioica)
Nettles have traditionally been used as a nutritive tonic to fortify the blood, with either the tender young springtime growth eaten freshly steamed, or the upper plant dried and drank as a tea year-round. Either way, Nettles are one of Nature's most nutritious and delicious medicines!
Nettles is also a natural diuretic and helps the body to rid itself of water by increasing urine output (this is a mechanism by which it functions as a 'blood cleanser'). Nettles can be considered with any condition that would benefit from increased water elimination, including high blood pressure, swollen ankles, urinary tract infections, retained water from airplane travel, humidity, or other reasons.
Nettles helps to limit the histamine response associated with seasonal allergies and rhinitis, and is is best used preventatively at the start of the allergy season. Though not as powerful as pharmaceutical antihistamine preparations, it also does not have the side effects of these medications.
Nettles is exceptionally high in trace minerals and is an excellent nutritive herb for states of deficiency. It may be used as a blood tonic for anemia, for low vitality, for revitalizing the new mother after giving birth, and for supporting breast milk production.
What are Stinging Nettles used for?
- Antihistamine-like action
- Blood Cleanser
- Nutritive tonic - excellent for anemia, restorative after giving birth, low vitality
- Supports breast milk production
What is the recommended dosage?
Take 30-60 drops, two to three times daily in water or juice.
Can I take Nettles with medications?
If you are taking any medications, inform your doctor of any supplements or natural remedies, prior to using.
Are there any side effects or precautions?
If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any health condition, consult your doctor before using.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! All of our products come with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose our Nettles Extract?
- Premium Quality: Prepared from certified organic Nettles herb (Urtica dioica).
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herb is preserved, ensuring the highest potency extract.
- Every Batch is Tested: Every batch of Nettles extract is tested to ensure the highest quality. Every single batch!
- NSF cGMP-Certified Manufacturing Facility: The NSF Certification Program protects consumers by ensuring that the highest standards of manufacturing have been strictly followed.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in USA.
Who makes Nettles Extract?
This product is proudly made by Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc., founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the natural healing power of herbs to everyone.
To fulfill our vision, we search for and use only the purest, carefully sourced ingredients. We honor the time-proven, traditional usage of herbs for health and wellbeing, and also integrate the latest scientific research into our professionally developed herbal formulas. The result? The best natural, holistic supplements available. Our customers consistently tell us that our passion for natural remedies and the formulations we've developed have helped them immeasurably.
If you’d like to learn more about our company, our customer service representatives would be happy to talk with you. You can call (800)-536-9353 with any questions:
Monday through Saturday: 7am to 4pm PST | 10am to 7pm EST
Sunday: 9am to 3pm PST | 12am to 6pm EST
Please leave a message outside of business hours so we can return your call.
Take 30 to 60 drops, two to three times daily in water or juice.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any health condition, consult your doctor before using.
If you experience any adverse symptoms after using this product, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Certified Organic, Dried Nettles Herb (Urtica dioica)
Other Ingredients: Grain Alcohol, Deionized Water.