Item # NV 103
Essential Omega Fatty Acids
- Supports healthy brain function
- Healthier skin and hair
- Helps relieve PMS, cramping, inflammation
- Promotes positive mood
For softer, glowing skin, healthy hair, and stronger nails
- 90-day, money-back guarantee
- 1 Bottle = 90 Softgels
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about NaturalWellbeing Omega 3-6-9:
I have noticed that my body seems less stiff using this product, my neck was bothering me, so I thought I would give this stuff a try. It took a little while to get into my system I think, and was burping a bit from it in the start. Now my body seems to have adjusted to it, and I really believe it is making a difference. Thanks for selling good quality products that actually make a difference.
What is Omega 3-6-9?
Fatty acids are structurally integral to all of our cell membranes, providing flexibility and enabling cells to take in nutrients and expel harmful waste products. Essential fatty acids (EFAs) are considered "essential" because the body cannot manufacture them and they must, therefore, be obtained from the diet or by supplementing with.
A deficiency of EFAs can cause a wide range of ailments, from difficulty concentrating to skin problems. Because they are also responsible for maintaining the health of our skin, hair and nails, problem skin and brittle nails may be a general indicator of a fatty acid deficiency. Recent research indicates that almost 90% of the American population is deficient in healthy fats!
- Omega-3: The most important and nutritionally relevant omega-3 fatty acids are eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). These two essential fatty acids (EFAs) are necessary for the efficient functioning of the brain and nervous system, the retina, and the entire body at a cellular level. Low DHA levels have been linked to depression, schizophrenia, memory loss, and a higher risk of developing Alzheimer disease. Researchers are now also linking inadequate intake of these important omega-3 fats in pregnant women to both premature and low birth-weight newborns, and hyperactivity in children.
- Omega-6: Excess omega-6 fats interfere with the health benefits of omega-3 fats, so it is important to obtain the proper ratio (approximately 4:1 or lower); most diets today contain a ratio of 20:1 (omega-6 to omega-3) or worse! When supplemented properly, omega- 6 can help maintain healthy skin, nails, and hair, as well as support hormonal balance.
- Omega-9: Unlike omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, omega-9 fatty acids are not considered essential fatty acids because they can be created by the body from unsaturated fats. As with omega-3 and omega-6, proper balance of omega-9 is important because, in the absence of omega-3 and omega-6, the body will compensate by producing omega-9, which is not as nutritionally effective. Oleic acid, an omega-9 fatty acid, has been shown to reduce the risk of arteriosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), cardiovascular disease, and stroke.
Common symptoms of essential fatty acid deficiency include:
- Craving for fats/fatty foods
- Dandruff or cradle cap
- Dry, dull hair and skin
- Dull, splitting or brittle fingernails
- Dry mouth/throat
- Excessive ear wax
- Excessive thirst
- Inadequate vaginal lubrication
- Menstrual cramps
- Stiff or painful joints
How does Omega 3-6-9 work?
In the body, essential fatty acids are used to manufacture hormone-like substances that regulate a wide range of functions including blood pressure, blood clotting, blood lipid levels, immune response, and inflammation.
Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids work together to affect the production of chemical messengers called eicosanoids. Eicosanoids have an impact upon inflammation in the body, as well as influencing many metabolic functions at the cellular level. They can help to reduce inflammation and provide protection against many chronic degenerative conditions, skin conditions, and mood-related disorders. Because they may help to lower triglyceride levels by reducing their production in the liver, they may be of benefit in the maintenance of cardiovascular health.
Whole omega fatty acids including those in Omega-3-6-9 may help promote:
- healthy inflammation response which may protect against chronic degenerative health conditions
- healthy brain function and a calm, positive mood
How long will it take before I see results?
This will vary for each individual. Allow at least 4 weeks for results, to allow enough time for the fatty acids to be incorporated into your cell membranes.
What is the recommended dosage?
Take one softgel up to 3 times daily with food.
Can I take Omega 3-6-9 with prescription drugs?
If you are taking any medications, inform your doctor of any supplements or natural remedies you are considering taking, prior to using.
Are there any side effects or precautions?
If you have a bleeding disorder or are anticipating surgery, consult your doctor before using this product.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! All of our products come with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose our Omega 3-6-9?
- Premium Quality: Prepared from the highest quality raw materials including vitamins, minerals, botanical extracts, and essential fatty acids.
- Every Batch is Tested: Every batch of Omega 3-6-9 is tested to ensure the highest quality and potency. Every single batch!
- NSF cGMP-Certified Manufacturing Facility: The NSF Certification Program protects consumers by ensuring that the highest standards of manufacturing have been strictly followed.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in USA.
Who makes Omega 3-6-9?
This product is proudly made by Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc., founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the natural healing power of herbs to everyone.
To fulfill our vision, we search for and use only the purest, carefully sourced ingredients. We honor the time-proven, traditional usage of herbs for health and wellbeing, and also integrate the latest scientific research into our professionally developed herbal formulas. The result? The best natural, holistic supplements available. Our customers consistently tell us that our passion for natural remedies and the formulations we've developed have helped them immeasurably.
If you’d like to learn more about our company, our customer service representatives would be happy to talk with you. You can call (800)-536-9353 with any questions:
Monday through Saturday: 7am to 4pm PST | 10am to 7pm EST
Sunday: 9am to 3pm PST | 12am to 6pm EST
Please leave a message outside of business hours so we can return your call.
Take one softgel up to 3 times daily with food.
If you have a bleeding disorder or are anticipating surgery, are taking any medications or have any health condition, consult your doctor before using this product.
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before using.
Keep out of reach of children.
If you have an adverse reaction after using this product, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.