Item # VW 4431
Red Clover - Organic
Traditional blood cleanser
- Contains isoflavones and coumestans
- Helps relieve hot flashes, night sweats
- Supports cleansing and detoxification
- Nutritive herb rich in trace minerals
Natural support for menopause
- 90-day, money-back guarantee
- 1 Bottle = 1 oz (30 mL)
What is Red Clover? (Trifolium pratense)
Red Clover has been traditionally used for hundreds of years, if not longer, as a "blood cleanser" to assist in the removal of toxins and wastes from the body. It gently supports the transfer of byproducts of cellular metabolism from the lymphatic circulation into the bloodstream, for subsequent excretion.
Red Clover is a rich source of isoflavones, compounds which can mimic female hormones through their ability to bind to the same receptors in the body. In doing so, they provide a similar, albeit much weaker, effect as would the hormone itself binding. In this way, isoflavones can help to offset the effects of declining female hormone levels, such as hot flashes and night sweats.
Another important isoflavone-containing plant is soy. The unique point of difference between isoflavones derived from Red Clover and those extracted from soy, is that Red Clover contains all 4 types of isoflavones (genistein, daidzein, biochanin, and formononetin), whereas soy contains only 2 (genistein and daidzein). Red Clover also contains flavonoid compounds called coumestans, which some studies suggest have up to 6 times more activity than isoflavones.
What is Red Clover used for?
- Helps relieve symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, night sweats
- Contains all 4 types of isoflavones, plus coumestans
- Supports cleansing and elimination of wastes
- Nutritive herb rich in trace minerals
What is the recommended dosage?
Take 30-60 drops, two to three times daily in water or juice.
Can I take Red Clover with medications?
If you are taking any medications, inform your doctor of any supplements or natural remedies, prior to using.
Are there any side effects or precautions?
If you are pregnant, nursing, or have any health condition, consult your doctor before using.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! All of our products come with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose our Red Clover Extract?
- Premium Quality: Prepared from organically cultivated Red Clover flowering tops (Trifolium pratense).
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herb is preserved, ensuring the highest potency extract.
- Every Batch is Tested: Every batch of Red Clover extract is tested to ensure the highest quality. Every single batch!
- NSF cGMP-Certified Manufacturing Facility: The NSF Certification Program protects consumers by ensuring that the highest standards of manufacturing have been strictly followed.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in USA.
Who makes Red Clover?
This product is proudly made by Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc., founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the natural healing power of herbs to everyone.
To fulfill our vision, we search for and use only the purest, carefully sourced ingredients. We honor the time-proven, traditional usage of herbs for health and wellbeing, and also integrate the latest scientific research into our professionally developed herbal formulas. The result? The best natural, holistic supplements available. Our customers consistently tell us that our passion for natural remedies and the formulations we've developed have helped them immeasurably.
If you'd like to learn more about our company, our customer service representatives would be happy to talk with you. You can call (800)-536-9353 with any questions:
Monday through Saturday: 7am to 4pm PST | 10am to 7pm EST
Sunday: 9am to 3pm PST | 12am to 6pm EST
Please leave a message outside of business hours so we can return your call.
Take 30 to 60 drops, two to three times daily in water or juice.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any health condition, consult your doctor before using.
If you experience any adverse symptoms after using this product, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Active Ingredient: Organic Red Clover Flowering Tops (Trifolium pratense)
Other Ingredients: Grain Alcohol, Deionized Water.