Item # VW 4491
Out of Stock
Skullcap - Certified Organic
Relaxes tense muscles due to mental stress
- Encourages a calm and relaxed mood
- Helps relieve 'circular thoughts'
- Soothes anxious nerves
- Promotes a more restful sleep
Strengthens nervous system
- 90-day, money-back guarantee
- 1 Bottle = 1 oz (30 mL)
What is Skullcap? (Scutellaria lateriflora)
Named for the two lips of its flowers which resemble the ‘skullcap’ worn by warriors of medieval times, Skullcap is especially helpful for those who find their mind running nonstop, especially with circular or repetitive thoughts.
Skullcap is used in a wide range of nervous system conditions including anxiety, headaches, neuralgia (nerve pain), epilepsy, Parkinson disease, and ADD/ADHD. Its gentle, sedative action helps to calm the nervous system and relax the entire body, making it very useful for mental stress that is causing physical tension in the body and making it difficult to sleep. It gently helps to induce sleep without any heavy, sedating action or next-day grogginess.
It has been used to lessen the severity of withdrawal symptoms from prescription sedatives and tranquilizers such as benzodiazepines, and with delirium tremens of alcohol withdrawal. Historically, Skullcap was known as “mad dog” for its use in treating the spasmed, twitching muscles caused by rabies infection from the bite of a rabid ("mad") dog.
What is Skullcap used for?
Skullcap is used in a wide range of nervous system conditions including anxiety, headaches, neuralgia (nerve pain), epilepsy, Parkinson disease, and ADD/ADHD. It has also been used to lessen the severity of withdrawal symptoms from prescription sedatives and tranquilizers, such as benzodiazepines.
- Relaxes tense muscles due to mental stress
- Helps calm anxious nerves
- Promotes a feeling of relaxation
- Gently encourages restful sleep
What is the recommended dosage?
Take 20 to 60 drops, two to three times per day (or as needed) in water or juice.
Can I take Skullcap with prescription drugs?
If you are on any medications, inform your doctor of any supplements or natural remedies you are considering taking, prior to using.
Are there any side effects or precautions?
If you have any health condition, consult your doctor prior to using.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! All of our products come with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose our Skullcap Extract?
- Premium Quality: Prepared from certified organic Skullcap herb (Scutellaria lateriflora).
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herb is preserved, ensuring the highest potency extract.
- Every Batch is Tested: Every batch of Skullcap extract is tested to ensure the highest quality. Every single batch!
- NSF cGMP-Certified Manufacturing Facility: The NSF Certification Program protects consumers by ensuring that the highest standards of manufacturing have been strictly followed.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in USA.
Who makes Skullcap Extract?
This product is proudly made by Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc., founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the natural healing power of herbs to everyone.
To fulfill our vision, we search for and use only the purest, carefully sourced ingredients. We honor the time-proven, traditional usage of herbs for health and wellbeing, and also integrate the latest scientific research into our professionally developed herbal formulas. The result? The best natural, holistic supplements available. Our customers consistently tell us that our passion for natural remedies and the formulations we've developed have helped them immeasurably.
If you’d like to learn more about our company, our customer service representatives would be happy to talk with you. You can call (800)-536-9353 with any questions:
Monday through Saturday: 7am to 4pm PST | 10am to 7pm EST
Sunday: 9am to 3pm PST | 12am to 6pm EST
Please leave a message outside of business hours so that we can return your call.
Take 20 to 60 drops, two to three times per day (or as needed) in juice or water.
If you are taking any medications or have any health condition, consult your doctor before using.
Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing.
If you have an adverse reaction after using this product, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Certified Organic, Fresh Skullcap Herb (Scutellaria lateriflora)
Other Ingredients: Grain Alcohol, Deionized Water.