Item # VW 4511
Slippery Elm Bark
Soothing support for digestive tract, respiratory tract
- Soothes irritated mucous membranes
- Helps ease intestinal discomfort
- Calms a scratchy throat
- Promotes digestive comfort
Protects and soothes inflamed mucous membranes
- 90-day, money-back guarantee
- 1 Bottle = 1 oz (30 mL)
What is Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus fulva)?
Nature's digestive soother, the Slippery Elm tree (also known as Indian Elm) is native to North America. The bark of the Slippery Elm tree has been used hundreds of internally and externally to help with a number of health complaints. It is probably best known for helping to soothe painful digestive issues.
Why is it so useful for digestive complaints?
Slippery Elm contains mucilage, a thick, natural, gel-like substance. It provides a soothing, protective barrier to inflamed mucous membranes of the stomach, intestines, mouth and throat.
What is Slippery Elm used for?
- Soothes irritated digestive system
- Eases a scratchy throat
- Protects delicate membranes from heartburn
What is the recommended dosage?
30 to 60 drops, 2 to 3 times a day (or as needed), in juice or water.
Can I take Slippery Elm with medications?
If you are taking any medications, consult your doctor before using. Because Slippery Elm coats your digestive system, it may slow the absorption of medications. Take at least two hours before or after any medications.
Are there any side effects or precautions?
If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor before using.
Does it come with a guarantee?
yes! All of our products come with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose our Slippery Elm extract?
- Premium Quality: Prepared from ethically wild-harvested Slippery Elm bark (Ulmus fulva).
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of the herb is preserved, ensuring the highest potency extract.
- Every Batch is Tested: Every batch of Slippery Elm extract is tested to ensure the highest quality. Every single batch!
- NSF cGMP-Certified Manufacturing Facility: The NSF Certification Program protects consumers by ensuring that the highest standards of manufacturing have been strictly followed.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in USA.
Who makes Slippery Elm extract?
This product is proudly made by Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc., founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the natural healing power of herbs to everyone.
To fulfill our vision, we search for and use only the purest, carefully sourced ingredients. We honor the time-proven, traditional usage of herbs for health and wellbeing, and also integrate the latest scientific research into our professionally developed herbal formulas. The result? The best natural, holistic supplements available. Our customers consistently tell us that our passion for natural remedies and the formulations we've developed have helped them immeasurably.
If you'd like to learn more about our company, our customer service representatives would be happy to talk with you. You can call (800)-536-9353 with any questions:
Monday through Saturday: 7am to 4pm PST | 10am to 7pm EST
Sunday: 9am to 3pm PST | 12am to 6pm EST
Please leave a message outside of business hours so we can return your call.
Take 30 to 60 drops, two to three times a day (or as needed), in juice or water.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any health condition, consult your doctor before using.
Because Slippery Elm coats your digestive system, it may slow the absorption of medications. Take at least two hours before or after any medications.
If you experience any adverse symptoms after using this product, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Active Ingredients: Slippery Elm Bark (Ulmus fulva)
Other Ingredients: Grain Alcohol, Deionized Water.