Item # NV 2810
Vision Health Essentials
Supports healthy vision, protects against age-related, free-radical damage
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin protect against macular degeneration
- Bioflavonoid-rich extracts strengthen capillary integrity
- Vitamin A promotes good vision, especially in low light
- NAC, glutathione, selenium, zinc - protect against free-radical damage that can cause cataracts and other vision issues
Comprehensive eye & vision health protection!
- 90-day, money-back guarantee
- 1 Bottle = 60 vegetarian capsules
- Each serving (2 capsules) provides Lutein 10 mg
What is Vision Health Essentials?
Vision Health Essentials is a comprehensive, natural formula designed to support healthy vision and eye health. It provides powerful protection against oxidative damage that contributes to macular degeneration, cataracts, and other vision problems, especially age-related. Vision Health Essentials also supports the structural integrity and repair of components that make up the eye (retina, macula, iris, lens, cornea, vitreous fluid, capillaries).
Supports healthy vision with key nutrients, including:
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin - protect against macular degeneration
- Bilberry and citrus bioflavonoids, quercitin, rutin - strengthen capillary integrity
- Vitamin A - promotes good vision, especially in low light
- NAC, glutathione, selenium, and other antioxidants - protect against free-radical damage that can cause cataracts and other eye health issues
Vision Health Essentials features a synergistic blend of nutrients including lutein (an extract from Marigolds) and zeaxanthin, two highly pigmented yellow compounds (carotenoids) which are vitally important for retinal health.
Zeaxanthin is primarily incorporated into the macula, a small, oval-shaped area near the center of the retina. Evidence suggests that zeaxanthin can protect against certain types of macular degeneration. Lutein is incorporated into other areas of the retina, and both compounds act much like sunblock, absorbing damaging blue and ultraviolet wavelengths.
Vision Health Essentials also includes a flavonoid-rich extract of Bilberry, citrus bioflavonoids, and the flavonoids quercitin and rutin, all of which help maintain capillary integrity. Fragile capillaries in the retina can lead to bleeding within they eye, especially if there is increased intraocular pressure, such as from glaucoma. Vitamin A is necessary for healthy vision in low light, and the antioxidants glutatione, NAC, and selenium help protect the lens, cornea, and vitreous fluid from the damaging effects of free-radicals. Taurine, an amino acid, may help preserve eye health and, along with zinc, is necessary for good vision.
What is the recommended dosage?
Take 2 tablets, one to two times daily with a meal.
Are there any side effects or precautions?
If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or are taking any medications, consult your doctor prior to using.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! All of our products come with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose Vision Health Essentials?
- Premium Quality: Prepared from certified organic, ethically wild-harvested, and/or sustainably cultivated botanicals, along with the highest quality vitamins, antioxidants, and other nutrients.
- Every Batch is Tested: Every batch of Vision Health Essentials is tested to ensure the highest quality. Every single batch!
- NSF cGMP-Certified Manufacturing Facility: The NSF Certification Program protects consumers by ensuring that the highest standards of manufacturing have been strictly followed.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in USA.
Who makes Vision Health Essentials?
This product is proudly made by Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc., founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the natural healing power of herbs to everyone.
To fulfill our vision, we search for and use only the purest, carefully sourced ingredients. We honor the time-proven, traditional usage of herbs for health and wellbeing, and also integrate the latest scientific research into our professionally developed herbal formulas. The result? The best natural, holistic supplements available. Our customers consistently tell us that our passion for natural remedies and the formulations we've developed have helped them immeasurably.
If you’d like to learn more about our company, our customer service representatives would be happy to talk with you. You can call (800)-536-9353 with any questions:
Monday through Saturday: 7am to 4pm PST | 10am to 7pm EST
Sunday: 9am to 3pm PST | 12am to 6pm EST
Please leave a message outside of business hours so we can return your call.
Take 2 capsules, one to two times daily with a meal.
If you are pregnant or nursing, have any health condition or are taking any medications, inform your doctor prior to using.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If you have an adverse reaction after taking this product, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.