Enjoy the Outdoors
Nature's Bug Repellent Spray repels mosquitoes, ticks, flies, fleas and other insects naturally, using a synergistic blend of sesame oil, castor oil, and pure essential oils of lemongrass and cinnamon leaf. These oils have been used for centuries by indigenous peoples of the Amazon to deter pests from detecting the desirable scent of the skin, thus providing natural insect repellent properties.
- Pleasant and refreshing smell
- Natural botanical ingredients
- Non-sticky, non-staining
Nature's Bug Repellent Spray provides a convenient and chemical-free way to shield your family against insects and pests. Take camping, hiking, to the beach, on picnics, or anywhere you'll be outdoors!
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! All of our products come with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose Nature's Bug Repellent Spray?
- Selectively chosen herbs: Our products are prepared entirely from herbs that meet the highest quality standards.
- Ethically harvested: The botanical ingredients in this formula are sourced from sustainably managed, certified South American forests and do not deplete the environment or ecosystems they are harvested in.
- Testing: All raw materials are tested for identification and purity.
- GMP-Certified Manufacturing: Ensures that FDA standards of manufacturing are strictly followed to ensure product quality and customer safety.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
- Proudly made in the USA by Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc., founded in 2001.
Order Nature's Bug Repellent Spray Now!
Directions for Use: Shake vigorously before each use. Please read all directions carefully before application.
For use in adults and children aged 6 and older. May also be used on dogs. Spray evenly onto skin, being careful to avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Do not apply to open wounds or irritated skin. This product may also be sprayed onto clothing, hats, and footwear for added protection. Reapply as needed.
Formula is designed to be nonstaining; however, we recommend testing on a concealed area of fabric or surface before use.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. If signs of irritation appear on the skin, rinse area with water, wash with a mild soap and rinse again. If irritation continues, consult a doctor.
First Aid: If product gets into eyes, hold eye open and gently flush with water for 15 – 20 minutes. If wearing contact lenses, remove contact after the first 5 minutes of flushing, and then continue to rinse for the remaining 10 – 15 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for additional treatment advice. If the liquid is ingested, do not induce vomiting unless directed by a physician. Drink plenty of water and call a poison control center.