What is Oak & Ivy Spray?
Oak & Ivy Spray is a topical formula to help treat skin irritations such as rashes caused by Poison Oak and Poison Ivy. It also can be used on bug bites, bee stings, hives and minor burns. This product is a great addition to the first-aid kit for traveling, hiking, camping or any other outdoor activity.
How does it work?
Grindelia flower blocks the compounds that cause inflammation, and its natural resins help to dry up the rash to stop it from spreading to other parts of the body. Jewelweed counteracts the effects of the compounds in Poison Oak and Poison Ivy that cause irritation, and helps reduces redness and swelling. Witch Hazel provides a soothing, astringent action that decreases inflammation and swelling of irritated skin, helps cool infected areas, and relieves pain.
What is Oak & Ivy Spray used for?
- Poison Oak and Poison Ivy rashes
- Bug bites
- Bee stings
- Relieves itching, burning, inflammation
What is the recommended usage?
Spray to completely cover affected area, as needed.
Are there any side effects or precautions?
For topical use only. Keep out of the reach of children.
Does it come with a guarantee?
Yes! All of our products come with a 90-day, money-back guarantee.
Why choose our Oak & Ivy Spray?
- Premium Quality: Prepared from certified organic and ethically wild-harvested botanical sources.
- Full-Spectrum Extract: The full biochemical spectrum of each herb is preserved, ensuring the highest potency extract.
- Every Batch is Tested: Every batch of Oak & Ivy Spray is tested to ensure the highest quality.
- GMP-Certified Manufacturing: Ensures that FDA standards of manufacturing are strictly followed to ensure product quality and customer safety.
- It's Guaranteed: In addition to the superior quality of our products, you are also protected by our 90-day, money-back guarantee.
- Manufactured in USA.
Who makes Oak & Ivy Spray?
This product is proudly made by Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc., founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the natural healing power of herbs to everyone.
To fulfill our vision, we search for and use only the purest, carefully sourced ingredients. We honor the time-proven, traditional usage of herbs for health and wellbeing, and also integrate the latest scientific research into our professionally developed herbal formulas. The result? The best natural, holistic supplements available. Our customers consistently tell us that our passion for natural remedies and the formulations we've developed have helped them immeasurably.
If you’d like to learn more about our company, our customer service representatives would be happy to talk with you. You can call (800)-536-9353 with any questions:
Monday through Saturday: 7am to 4pm PST | 10am to 7pm EST
Sunday: 9am to 3pm PST | 12am to 6pm EST
Please leave a message outside of business hours so we can return your call.
Spray to completely cover affected area, as needed. For topical use only.
If you experience any adverse symptoms after using this product, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.